Sunday, November 13, 2005

Enjoyable Evening

Last night Pam and I went out to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary. We drove down to Stillwater and enjoyed dinner at the Water Street Inn. Pam had the Sea Bass - very, very good. I opted to try the steak and shrimp combo. Very good as well, but unfortunately the portion was much more than I could eat. As we were leaving, we heard a band playing in the pub attached to the Inn. We stopped in and listened to Big Spud Daddy & the Guiness Aires. A folksy Irish band. I enjoyed that a lot.

The music style was quite a contrast from Friday night, where I visited with some friends and listened to Coldfront (a hard rock band). I discovered that wearing ear plugs made a huge difference in being able to enjoy Coldfront - I could actually listen to the music!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home