Tuesday, July 08, 2008

4th of July Weekend

I had a very enjoyable 4th of July weekend in New England. The weekend was spent traveling and participating in a family reunion (my mom's side of the family). Pretty good turnout - about 60+ people showed up, traveling from places like FL, CA and OR (not to mention MN):



My first time on the Amtrak system. My cousin (Daina) and I paid the extra $8 for "Business Class", and found it to be a worthwhile investment. Very relaxing trip. About 2 hours long, but the seating was as nice (if not better) than what I recall in Business Class when I flew to India a few years ago.

At the reunion, it was cool re-connecting with cousins that I have not seen in 10 years (since the last reunion). We did a number of fun things as teams, including building a sandcastle:


Full list of pictures can be found at:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=16ah43nr.8kywpz4n&x=0&y=wmxg50&localeid=en_US


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home