Saturday, November 01, 2008

Trick or Treat!

Last night I took Alex out trick-or-treating. This year he was dressed up as a lion. He wasn't too sure about the lion outfit, so he insisted on having his own hat on. Pam realized that he wouldn't care about a second hat at that point, so she put the "lion hat" on after that. A fairly unique look was thus achieved.

He did really well, at least in my opinion. He walked around the whole neighborhood on his own (I never had to carry him). In addition, he insisted on carrying his little pumpkin candy bucket. I suspect that had more to do with keeping an eye on his stuff. It was cute watching him stop every 2 or 3 houses, sit down on someones lawn and proceed to check out the contents of his bucket. Our neighbors (Meghan and Lizzy) who had joined us felt that this behavior was slowing them down, but seemed to be pretty good sports about it anyway.

This one is a bit blurry, but I like the artistic effect:


The group is ready to go. From left: Meghan, Alex and Lizzy. I had a lot of fun taking them around the neighborhood.


I dressed up as "Indiana Jones". A few neighbors caught it. One even came out as we were half-way down the driveway to tell me she realized I was dressed up as Indy:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home