Saturday, November 08, 2008

Children's Museum

We had our first snow yesterday (11/7), and so I've started thinking about warm things to do around here to get thru the winter. Specifically, warm things to do on the weekend with Alex.

I have heard good things about the local Children's Museum, so I finally took Alex down this this morning. This gave Pam so quality sanity time to herself, and Alex and I had a chance to do that father/son bonding thing. It was a really cool place. Alex spent a lot of time playing with the boats - he put the boat at the top of the track, and when he lifted the gate it water would come pouring out and carry the boat down to the pool at the bottom. I lost track of how many times he did this - he was having a LOT of fun.


We then wandered over to the ball room, where he enjoyed pushing a large ball around.


The remainder of the day was spent in a little room where he was able to climb around, crawl, and generally explore. I didn't realize until I got home that I don't have any pictures from there (ironic, since it had the best lighting). The next time we go, I think I'll try to talk Pam into joining us so I can bring my Nikon and get some better shots. It's certainly a challenge trying to watch the little guy and take good pictures at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home