Sunday, November 30, 2008

Saturday in the Park

We had a very enjoyable Thanksgiving weekend. The day itself was spent with our neighbors, the Johnson family. Even though we started with a large turkey, there was little left by the end of the day. The downside (for me) was accidently (versus intentionally?) cutting myself with a knife as I was sharpening it. This led to us learning that a) Alex knows that a bandaid means that I had an "Ow-ie", and b) Alex brought out a bandaid for me to put on him (if I have an "ow-ie", he should have one too). He was quite proud of his band-aid, and made it a point to show it to mama on several occassions.

On Saturday, we decided to go for a drive in Alex's car. My original intent was to go around the block (which is about a mile). But, Alex decided it was a nice day, so we continued onward to the park where he enjoying running around and swinging. I fully expected I would be carrying him home, but he was happy to get back in his car around noon for the long "drive" home. (I installed a footrest for him, so he can keep his feet up as I push him along.)



The weather was nice and sunny, with temps in the low 30's. Sunday marked a dramatic change in conditions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home